Sunday, June 6, 2010

And finally...


I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome as your random blogger of the week. Thank you emorox4eva for giving me the opportunity, I have never blogged before so it was good to try something new! And thank you to why.am.i.so.shy, QueenMiia, Kukipopoi, Jule_1507 and iArmanda for the amazing banners they made me! If you haven't visited them yet, head over to stardoll now and check out their fantastic suites! All of their work is above ^^^^^


And remember...although I may not be blogging here anymore, I will always be on stardoll so feel free to visit me, talk to me, add me as a friend, ask me anything!!! Goodbye! :) x
Share:

24 comments

Mihaela said...

Byee ;D

Wenqi said...

aww! bye =(

Mailgirl101 said...

You were a great writer! :))
You are awesome. :))

Anonymous said...

I loved your post. You were a very good writer :)

Anonymous said...

Bye! ;D
Hope to see you blogging around again soon :)

GothRibbon

Cam said...

Bye. I hope you get to come back sometime in the future

Jamie793 / Stephani said...

Good job[:

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Bye! (:

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Byeee :(
I think jenna should offer you a writing job permanently. :]

Maddy/maddy65 said...

You did an outstanding job!We'll miss you!(:

Larsa [: said...

Wow, your leaving this blog?!
Awwwwww, i hope you have a good life.
I love your posts,
-Larsa bieebiee.

Larsa [: said...

1 week went by so fast!

FatimaaaaaL said...

Bye
Well miss u
Hope u can come bck some time soon, u were very good!
:)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

You were a great writer!
:)

Julie. said...

you did a great job!!


Bye :)

lady__gagaa said...

you did a great job, i'll be missing you here ;( :)

lady__gagaa

Lea said...

Bye...

Cherri Blossom said...

bi bi we will miss u!!!

Ooglefish said...

Aww, thankyou guys, i really appreciate your comments, they're lovely! Hopefully Jenna will let me blog again sometime in the future :D xxx

l0nelly said...

good luck

:)

No-one in particular said...

Awhs, good job hunni[;
We will miss you :D

Anonymous said...

byyee !! :)

Chicago3 said...

:D

Melissakuh said...

Bye! You did a good job.. ;)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig