Sunday, June 6, 2010

Did you know...


...what the point of stardoll TV was?

Well apparently, the idea is to bring fame, fashion and friends to life. There will be a new episode each fortnight on a Wednesday and "members are invited to collaborate on content, interview celebrities, involve friends in challenges and gain first-hand experience around career aspirations." We will also be able to "conduct makeovers and report on current issues and trends facing teens."

Furthermore, between shows, we will be able to "submit show ideas, join the Stardoll TV Crew, design the set and compete for spots to be the presenter and more."

I'm not too sure how we can go about doing all of this, maybe because I haven't actually watched the 1st episode of stardoll TV yet?! lol! But what do you think about all of this? Are you going to try out for any of these roles or get involved?

For the full story: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb4024404.htm

Share:

18 comments

FatimaaaaaL said...

Ya, i dont think im gonna ttry out!
;)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Mailgirl101 said...

I also don't get the point of the stardoll tv. :\

Mihaela said...

;O
I agree ;P

Wenqi said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

Um. Sounds kinda boring.
Idk.

:O

GothRibbon

Anonymous said...

I think it's only a UK thing. They also have focus groups in the UK for stardoll.

~Saku

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I don't think I'm going to try out.
I prefer my small crummy world to Stardolls fat fake world, thank you very much. ;)

Stardoll TV is a total joke and a slim chance for your '15 seconds of fame.' Also, does anybody realize that lots of freaky people are on Stardoll and if you get shown on TV the negative effects of that? :P

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I don't even know why the have it?
No one even watches it..and it's creepy..

nicole24-7 said...

I didn't even know much about it haha
:p
I didn't even watch any of the episodes :o

Liberty Georgina said...

I submitted already.
They said miss sixty is out 10th June.
I think its a good thing, its free and its a bit of fun.

Julie. said...

I saw stardoll advertising everywhere lately:S

lady__gagaa said...

i didn't get it. however, not interested...

lady__gagaa

Lea said...

Cool..

Cherri Blossom said...

i dont get it i've never seen it either...so what the heck is the point if they dont show us it...LOL

No-one in particular said...

It`s pointless /:

Anonymous said...

@vpurple , you said it ! :D lol

Chicago3 said...

Oh, that makes sense

Melissakuh said...

Hmm.. I still don't really understand, but doesn't matter..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig