Saturday, June 5, 2010

Free Outfit and Free Denmark Tee and Balloons.



To get the Free Outfit:

***ONLY FOR SUPERSTARS***



If you are from Germany click HERE to get the outfit.

If you are not from Germany go to a proxy like:

http://4proxy.de/

Copy and paste this into the black box:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=413

Hit browse, log into Stardoll and wait until the page loads.
Now erase the previous link from the proxy and put in this one:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=413

Hit enter, wait until the page loads close the window and go to the real Stardoll.

To get the Free Denmark shirt and balloons:



If you are from Denmark you should already have them
If you are not from Denmark go to:

http://unhide.it/

Paste this into the box:
http://www.stardoll.com/

Hit enter, log in, close the window and go to the real Stardoll.

xoxo
-Alice
Share:

22 comments

Mihaela said...

I think I won`t be getting it.xD
I don`t like the outfit,it`s so..hmm..I shouldn`t comment ;P
Hehh ;D

But,thanks anyway :)))

l0nelly said...

love the ballons :)

thank u

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

It's pretty ugly.
Not worth risking proxies for this.

lady__gagaa said...

hmm, i didn't get anything. are the both stuffs for SS only?

lady__gagaa

nicole24-7 said...

I don't really like them, but I got them :p

Wenqi said...

ooh im gonna get the balloons!

Jamie793 / Stephani said...

I`ll pass, plus there`s a proxy needed ><

Anonymous said...

I dont like any of these items..Ugly, if you ask me.

GothRibbon

natasha-rox286 said...

I agree with gothribbon
There just
Noobie
clothes that are not that usefull
:{
BLAHH

Mailgirl101 said...

I like the outfit.. :]

No-one in particular said...

Ehm..thanks[:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know what I found on Stardoll..

I found REAALLY strange things to stardoll..Read here:

twilightsagastardoll.blogspot.com/2010/06/strange-things-on-stardoll.html

GothRibbon

Miss M said...

Hmm..it aint really special. Will be leaving it for now :) Thank you anyway xox

Jaana Koppel said...

If you dont like the top or the skirt you got, just recycle it. ;)

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs

FatimaaaaaL said...

thnx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Julie. said...

I don't like the outfit...only the balloons :DD

Lea said...

Just for ss again..But I think I don't like the outfit

princessmayoya said...

thank u

Anonymous said...

the balloons are cute :)
thanks :P

Chicago3 said...

I like the skirt :)

Melissakuh said...

I won't get these items, not so interesting, but thanks anyway! ;)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig