Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free Russia Tee!


If you are from Russia you should already have it in your suite, because you get it by logging in!



If you are not from Russia:
Go to:
lazyproxy.com

Paste this into the blank box:
http://www.stardoll.com/

Hit go, log into Stardoll wait until the page loads, close the window and go to regular Stardoll.

The tee should be in your suite.

When using proxies don't click on any of the pop-ups, just close them

xoxo
-Alice2078

PS: Sorry for my in-activeness, I have had exams this week but they are over so I am back on track!
Share:

17 comments

Anonymous said...

not from Russia, so I'll skip :)

dieBrInI06 said...

thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

I dont think Im gonna get it, but thanks anyway :)

GothRibbon

Mihaela said...

I won`t be getting it.
:/
But,thanks ;P

loveshorses5 said...

The new collection of LE specs is out in starplaza- it is all non-ss and 6 stardollars so far!

xoxo,
loveshorses5

No-one in particular said...

Cool[:

AnnaFollet said...

It is realy cool, that stardoll make t-shirt for russians on russian. Usualy language is englinsh :)
I have it :)

AnnaFollet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss M said...

It's nothing special, so will leave it for now. But thank you anyway!

FatimaaaaaL said...

im good, but thanx anyway!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

I'll get it :)
thanks!

Ruth said...

Won`t be getting it.
[:

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs!!

Mailgirl101 said...

I am not gonna get it.. I dont like russia.. v.v

Lea said...

Not bad, maybe I'll pass this

l0nelly said...

GOT IT

THX :)

lady__gagaa said...

I'll skip this one, I'm too lazy to get it, and I'm not from Russia. But thnx anyways :]

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig