Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KATIE BROWN ON STARDOLL

Katie Brown born in Petoskey, Michigan in 1963. Katie is an American home and gardening television show host, author, actress, and trained art historian.
She begin her career with a catering company called "Katie's Foods", on her own kitchen she cooked food and delivery to the customers. After a while she opened an antique store and cafe called Goat, which was located in Los Angeles and Mackinac Island, Michigan. Since October 1997 Katie has been serving up dime-store domesticity on Lifetime Television's Next Door with Katie Brown. Katie Brown also has published numerous books on the subjects of cooking, gardening, and decorating: Katie Brown Decorates, Katie Brown Entertains, Katie Brown Weekends, Katie Brown Outdoors, and the recently released Katie Brown Celebrates.


Share:

17 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks so different now I knew I know her from some show. I guess her show Katie Brown workshop is in re-run? She looks some much younger there.

~Saku

Anonymous said...

so*

~Saku

FatimaaaaaL said...

Nice!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

I have never heard of her..
I'm starting to realize along with everyone else that stardoll has run out of people to create? o.O

Wenqi said...

never head of her!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I think I have heard of her before, but I never seen or watched her show :P

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Cool. (:

Anonymous said...

straight from wikipedia? haha, :D
anyways, she seems so sweet :)

Mihaela said...

xDD
Who`s that?:O

Cherri Blossom said...

i've heard of her before...but why are stardoll making dolls like her that no one really cares about ...what about all the amzing people out there...:)

Mailgirl101 said...

I haven't heard of her.. I hope stardoll releases paramore solist Hay;ey williams doll. v.v

Ruth said...

[:
Don't know her.

Lea said...

idk her,, but she looks more pretty in real life..

Rab92 said...

Don`t Know Her.
|-)

Rab92.

l0nelly said...

never heard of her

:)

lady__gagaa said...

I don't know her, but her medoll looks cute. On other side, the clothes are awful! And I wonder why Stardoll creates people I've never heard of...or is it me? xD

lady__gagaa

Melissakuh said...

I don't know her;.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig