Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LAYNE BEACHLEY ON STARDOLL


Layne Beachley was born Tania Maris Gardner on May 24, 1972 in Sydney, Australia. She is a former professional surfer that won the World Championship seven times.
At the age of 16 Beachley became a professional surfer. By the age of 20 she was ranked sixth in the world. Beachley became the Women's ASP World Champion in 1998, and won the title again in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2006. She was the first woman in the history of the sport to gain 7 World Championships, six of them consecutive.



Share:

21 comments

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

I don't know who she is but, I like her medoll and the clothes. Surfing is really awesome too :)

Miss M said...

Never heard of her, but I <3 her clothes!

Anonymous said...

This is first time I hear for her ;)
Medoll is -- umm, heh.
Clothes is ok :D

GothRibbon

princessmayoya said...

who is she ?? !!!!

Ruth said...

Dont know her :D

Melissakuh said...

I don't know her by name, but I think have seen her once or something..

Mailgirl101 said...

I dont know her. But her hairstyle is pretty. :]

FatimaaaaaL said...

never heard of her
XxX~KUTE_FATI

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Nice!

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I've never heard of her... But congrats to her for being a really good Surfer! :)

XOXO,
pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana

Chicago3 said...

Never heard of her

Anonymous said...

that's so cool, one amazing woman I'd say :)
her clothes on stardoll are all water-blue and cute :)

Mihaela said...

Heh,I never heard for her ;P

nicole24-7 said...

I've never heard of her :o
but some of her clothes are cuuute :)

imsub said...

Never heared of her....


-imsub ♥

Wenqi said...

naver heard of her,not crazy bout the doll, but loving the clothe!

Cherri Blossom said...

i dont know who she is but i do recgonize her..

Lea said...

idk her

No-one in particular said...

Cool...she looks like the turtle dad from Finding Nemo :P

l0nelly said...

she is mmmm

idk her

but she seems nice

lady__gagaa said...

i don't know her, but she seems cool. i like surfing :)

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig