Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recherche Spoiler and Week 5 BBS invite + Free Earth Day Earrings!


[Thanks to Vasia28 for this wonderful banner]


I know I am only meant to showcase free things but I had to show these 2 lovely, amazing graphics.

First is the Recherche spoiler. Lily Rose also known as Doinker_chic, never fails to impress.



It is amazing, and I can't wait to read it!

The next is the BBS invite! Woah it is already week 5! The theme is pink, yayy! My favorite!




***Thursday is the last day to submit you applications to try out for BBS!***



(Pictures from The Stardose thanks)

To get the Earth earrings (got the same ones on earth day) just click HERE and dress up the doll Gaia and save it in your album. The earrings will be in your medoll editor!







xoxo
-Alice2078
Share:

22 comments

AbiiBabeh..x said...

So perfect.
Could do with someone like that for my magazine :/

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Recherche is gorgeous.
The BBS banner is very pretty too.
But the Earth Day earrings are just blehh so I probably won't get that.

Mihaela said...

These graphics are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
The new hotbuys tee is out! Do you want me to do a poll with it? Or should I leave it to Fillipa?
The prize will be the normal 25sd.
Just say if I should do the poll!

Jamie793 / Stephani said...

BBS banner is really nice. But I`m not going.

Wenqi said...

cool! thx!

Ruth-Sechmet said...

That person who did that graphic for magazine for sure don't know how to draw. This doll looks horrible o__o

lady__gagaa said...

wow, the BBS invite looks amazing :)
and thnx for the free earings, but i already have them...

lady__gagaa

FatimaaaaaL said...

ove the spoiler!
i thought we already had free earth day earrings?

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Awesome graphics! :)
And I already have the earrings :]

Cherri Blossom said...

Those graphics are absolutely amazing i love them especially the first one ! :)

No-one in particular said...

Amazing graphics ^^

Evita.Sweet said...

Cant wait for rechere.

Miss M said...

I wish I could design graphics like that!

l0nelly said...

the earings we had them before I think

thank u anyway :)

Mailgirl101 said...

Ohh.. Chanel Bikini! this spoiler of recharche is good.
I want stardoll to release chanel bikini.

nicole24-7 said...

Both look really nice :)

Anonymous said...

The doll looks too airbrush, but the the swimsuit is cute.

~Saku

Julie. said...

I love it!!

Lea said...

Thanx, so perfect..(^_^)

Anonymous said...

hm, don't like it :s

Chicago3 said...

Beautiful spoilers!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig