Friday, June 4, 2010

SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR IS ON STARDOLL

Sophie Michelle Ellis-Bextor was born 10 April 1979. She's an english singer songwriter and model.
She became knowed on late 1990s, as the lead singer of the indie rock band "theaudience". After the group ends, Ellis-Bextor begin a solo career. Soon she achieving widespread success in the early 2000. Her music is a mixture of mainstream pop, disco, nu-disco, and 1980 electronic influences.
Ellis-Bextor has released three solo albums: "Read My Lips", "Shoot from the Hip", and "Trip the Light Fantastic". She is due to release her fourth solo album, "Straight to the Heart", in August 2010.
She's also the face of cosmetics brand Rimmel. Below you can watch a video of her song Bittersweet.




Share:

25 comments

Anonymous said...

She have nice voice, but nothing special if you ask me^^ This is first time I heard for her.

Medoll clothes is so-so, there are some good pieces, but most of them I dislike.

GothRibbon

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I've never heard of her before now.
And I don't like her doll :/

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Wow great singer!

Mailgirl101 said...

I like her songs. I got them on my MP3.
I think she's a great singer..only she isn't that good when she sings live.

nicole24-7 said...

i can't watch the video :/
But she's pretty :p

FatimaaaaaL said...

nice..


XxX~KUTE_FATI

Mihaela said...

I never heard for her before :O

peace_oglory said...

She's awsome, I love her!

Evita.Sweet said...

She is very pretty, but i havent heard of her before.

DawnOfMidnight said...

She is a huge role-model for me. She's gorgeous too! But the doll doesn't look so great.

lady__gagaa said...

i know her, i love her song 'heartbreak make me a dancer' the doll is okay, but of course, she's more beautiful in real :)

lady__gagaa

Wenqi said...

i have never heard of her but nice doll!

Samantha Tyler said...

I like her, and the doll is nice.

gizmos said...

she is awes0me, i was planing t0 g0 her c0ncert which is in 2 weeks, she is 0n t0ur this summer and she may c0me 0ver y0ur area t00, d0nt miss, its guarantee that u will dance away =)

Miss M said...

Hm... Her clothes are OK. She's got a nice voice: I just searched her on YouTube. X

Cherri Blossom said...

kwl..thxs!!

l0nelly said...

I don't know her :|

No-one in particular said...

Yay, I love her ;D

Ruth said...

She is great,
stardoll should make the doll more like she is in real life, I mean prettier XD

Melissakuh said...

I love Sophie! But I prefer her previous songs!

Julie. said...

I like her songs =]

Lea said...

idk her..

Anonymous said...

whooo ?! :D

Chicago3 said...

Oh, never heard of her

Elise said...

It doesn't work :(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig